Friday, April 1, 2011

Rimmel Haul

I stopped by Walgreen's today to check out their 50% off sale on Rimmel products.  I was able to find plenty of things that I liked, and I can't wait to use them.  I got $50 worth of products for $25, not bad, especially since I was able to get nine products!
Here's what I got:
  • Rimmel Gentle Eye Make Up Remover
  • Rimmel Glam'Eyes Quad Eye Shadow in 003 Smokey Purple
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 004 Sandstorm
  • Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara in 003 Extreme Black
  • Rimmel Lycra Lash Extender Mascara in 001 Black
  • Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 001 Dark Brown
  • Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in 061 Jet Black
  • Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 370 Rose Shimmer
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 070 Airy Fairy
A closer look at a few of the products:
Above, eye shadow quad in Smokey Purples

Above, Moisture Renew Lipstick in Rose Shimmer

Above, Lycra Lash Extender Mascara

Above, Sexy Curves Mascara

Above, Airy Fairy Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment