Here's what I picked up. First, I'll show you the packaging:
This is the Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman your base/flawless powder brush ($9.99 at Ulta- I got them for a little less because I had a 20% off coupon).
I also got the Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman your eyes/enhanced starter set. It includes five eye brushes for $17.99.
Now, let's take a closer peak at the brushes:
- All brushes have the Real Techniques logo on one side.
- All brushes are also labeled with the name of the brush (powder, eyeliner, etc.)
- Taklon Bristles
- Aluminum handle with rubber grip
- The end of the brush is flat, so it can stand on it's own!
Below, is a look at the entire brush, including the label "powder brush."
Below, a look at the set of eye brushes in their case.
This set includes a
- Base Shadow Brush
- Deluxe Crease Brush
- Accent Brush
- Pixel-Point Eyeliner Brush
- Brow Brush
A closer look at the shapes/bristles of the eye brushes:
I was quite impressed with the quality, and of course, the affordable pricing of these brushes!
For the giveaway this month, I am giving away a set of the eye brushes just like the set I bought. For more details, check the video below: