One of the hottest styles to wear this winter is faux leather. Faux leather is a cruelty-free and affordable way to wear the look of leather. It's a fabulous, sleek trend that will keep you warm and looking fantastic.
Many plus size designers and retailers are carrying the must-have faux leather looks of the season. From jackets to leggings, faux leather can be worn in so many different ways. Have fun and wear the faux leather look as romantic or edgy as you wish!
Check out some of these top plus size picks from Louisville area retailers:
- Faux leather trimmed faux fur vest: This vest combines the best of two hot trends right now: faux leather and faux fur. ($59.99 at Dress Barn).
- Tahari Woman long sleeve dress with faux leather trim: If you want to add a hint of faux leather to your look, but not wanting a full faux leather piece, then this is the look for you. This dress is trimmed in faux leather for a stylish winter look. ($133.50 at Macy's).
- INC faux leather leggings: These would be perfect for a night out paired with a blazer and one of your fave tops. ($46.99 at Macy's).
- Ruffled faux leather jacket: Add a little color to your look with this beautiful purple faux leather jacket. ($34.80 at Forever 21+).
- Leatherette biker vest: This faux leather vest features a belt and zip front. Pair it with a white top and leggings or one of your fave dresses. ($27.80 at Forever 21+).
- LYS pleather skirt: This skirt features a stretch waist, side pockets and a back zipper. Pair it with tights for a great look this winter! ($14.99 at Kmart).
- Studded faux leather jacket: A jacket is one of the most classic ways to wear the faux leather look. This jacket has studded accents that help create a glamorous look to any outfit. ($209.26 at Lane Bryant).
This article also appears on examiner.com here.