This season is all about wearing color, whether you love pastels, primary colors or bright neons. If you are looking for an easy and stylish way to add color to your wardrobe this spring, then a color block dress is a must-have for your shopping list.
Color block dresses combine two or more blocks or color to create a stylish look. These dresses take the guess work out of wondering how to style colors together because it is already done for you. You can just slip a color block dress on, and you're ready to go. These dresses are sure to be a hit for spring.
If you are interested in trying this fun and colorful trend, then take a look at the latest color block dresses available from Louisville plus size retailers. You won't have to travel far to get these looks!
- Tonal crossover dress: Try a unique monochromatic color block look with this dress, available at Avenue. This dress is available in blue and pink. Avenue is located in Dixie Manor Shopping Center.
- Color block surplice back dress: This mint and royal blue dress has a contrasting red waist band and cut-out back design. It is available at Forever 21+ in Mall St. Matthews.
- Sleeveless color block dress: This dress, available in blue and magenta, features contrasting colored straps and belt. It is available at Forever 21+ in Mall St. Matthews.
- Solid pleat neck dress: This color block dress features a bold orange bodice and black skirt. It is available at Dress Barn, located in Stonybrook South Shopping Center and Springhurst Town Center.
- Calvin Klein color blocked a-line dress: This dress, available at Macy's, combines a red surplice necked bodice with a navy skirt. A contrasting faux leather belt completes the look. Macy's is located in Oxmoor Center and Jefferson Mall.
Continue reading on Examiner.com Spring trend: Color block dresses - Louisville Plus-Size Fashion | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/plus-size-fashion-in-louisville/spring-trend-color-block-dresses#ixzz1sLgdrAvt