Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

I was so excited to travel to my childhood home for mother's day that I apparently forgot to pack the dress I had planned to wear. I was just doing an overnight trip, and I thought I had packed everything. I realized about an hour from home that my dress was still hanging on the hanger in the bedroom where I had left it. I panicked a little because I had carefully planned out what I wanted to wear, of course lol. I didn't want to drive two more hours just to go get i and come back. I stopped, did a quick google search and found a Ross in a town near where I was located on the interstate. Thank goodness for Ross, right?!!

I was able to find this great little wrap dress for $12 on clearance. It was so comfortable. I loved the cool color combo of it too. My mom let me borrow a necklace from NY& Co. My sunglasses are from Forever 21, bag is from JustFab, shoes are from Payless.

Here are a few photos from the day!
With my sweet new nephew!
With my mom on her special day!
With my mom and my brother!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment