Saturday, September 7, 2013

OOTD: Alfani A-Line Dress


I got this dress in the mail from Gwynnie Bee yesterday, and I just couldn't wait to wear it. It's so bright, bold and fun. Plus, I looooooooooooove a-line dresses. This one is from Alfani, and it definitely gets a thumbs up from me. I wore it out to lunch today.

I just wanted to create fun, summery look. I'm trying to make the most of what's left of these warm, sunny days :)  I paired the dress with my new blue suede shoes from Torrid and a colorful statement necklace from SheInside. I'm also wearing my new yellow giraffe bracelet from Target. I found it on clearance, if you remember from my last video.

Here is the ootd video for this look:


If you want to give this look a try, or pick out some other fab new pieces to wear, you can try Gwynnie Bee for only $10 for the first month! It's a pretty sweet deal, and you can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment