Monday, November 4, 2013

My Five Fall Fashion Must-Haves

The weather is finally getting cooler and it seems fall is finally here to stay! I’m so excited to finally move on to a new season of fashion, especially a season where I get to wear some of my absolute favorite styles. From soft sweaters and riding boots to cozy, comfy pajamas, I’m totally ready for it all!


To further get us all in the mood for fall, I thought I would share five of my fall fashion must-haves.


1. Wide Calf Boots
It’s boot season, and every gal needs a good, comfortable pair of riding boots to wear with skinny jeans, leggings and dresses. Choosing a neutral color is great because they will work with pretty much anything and everything you wear this fall.




2.  Sweaters, Sweaters, Sweaters
Sweaters are a fall staple, but that doesn’t mean they have to be boring. I love finding sweaters with fun graphics or unique embellishments that show off my personal style while keeping me warm.

 

3.  Cozy, Comfy Pajamas 

There is nothing better than curling up in front of the fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa, a good book and a pair of cozy, comfy pajamas. I love fabrics that are soft to the touch and able to keep me warm on those cool fall nights. Flannel, jersey and cotton are my faves!

 

Pajama sleep set in flannel and jersey from Roamans





4.  Leggings

I love leggings all year long, but in the fall it’s especially fun to wear them with sweater dresses, tunics, tees, cardigans, blazers and my favorite boots. I like finding unique prints and patterns that will really bring my style to life.

 

 

 

5. The Perfect Coat 

If I am going to wear a coat, it must be stylish, yet comfortable and functional. I love great designs and bold colors to liven up my look.

 

 

Fit & Flare Coat from ASOS Curve


What's on your must-have list for fall? Leave a comment and let me know what you're loving this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment