Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Poppy & Bloom Peachy Keen Fit & Flare Dress

I had been wanting to wear this dress out for a date with my honey, and to take outfit pics, of course. However, it just kept raining and storming and I thought I would never get to wear this lovely dress. Friday was the perfect day though! It was beautiful and sunny, and just so nice and warm outside, so I finally got to wear this dress! Yay!

This is the first dress I have ever tried from Poppy & Bloom, but it definitely won't be the last. I really loved this dress from the moment I tried it on! It's such a beautiful print, and the fit is nearly perfect for me! There was a little bit of extra room at the arm holes, but other than that, it's perfect!


The length hits me below the knee, but keep in mind, I'm 5'1". I have been stepping out of my comfort zone and trying different dress lengths. I usually do either above the knee or maxi length, but gorgeous dresses like this one (and some of the lovely dresses I've tried from IGIGI and Kiyonna)  have made me reconsider and branch out to try new things that I actually love!

Fit and Flare styles are my fave kind of designs. I just love the look of the fitted top and the comfort, style and movement of the skirt. The cut makes it so easy to wear, and I just love it! This dress has a defined waist band and it ties in the back, and I just loved looking in the mirror and seeing the cute little bow I tied in the back. It was so nice to not have to pick out a belt too!

I paired the dress with some of my fave red flats that I found at H&M and a brown bag from Just Fab. I chose to accent my look with silver and blue jewelry and some of my fave white sunnies. It was perfect for our lunch date!
 
OOTD Details:
Dress: c/o Poppy & Bloom
Shoes: H&M
Bag: JustFab
Necklace: Walmart
Bracelets: Target
Sunnies: Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment