Sunday, September 28, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Black Dress with Plaid Shirt


 

I found this black dress at Target earlier this spring. It's a black tank dress with a textured chevron design on it. It's stretchy and very comfortable. I love it because I can wear it dressed up or dressed down and casual. 

I have been having a love affair with these shoes for at least three years now. I bought them to wear to a Steve Madden event. I wanted to make sure I was wearing some Madden shoes, of course! These are some of the most comfortable wedges I have ever owned. I don't think I will ever be able to part with them. 

I found this red and black plaid shirt at Wet Seal Plus. I love it because it's lightweight and sheer. That means it's totally perfect for the current weather situation. I want to wear fall stuff so badly, but it's still quite hot outside. This shirt is the perfect option for days like this!

This is my favorite bag I have had in a looooong time. Bucket bags and fringe are both super hot right now, and having the two styles combined in one bag is just perfect! This bag is also very roomy, and I totally love that!

All the details:
Dress: Target
Shirt: Wet Seal Plus
Bag: Marshalls
Shoes: Madden Girl
Sunnies: Forever 21
Earrings: Target

1 comment: