Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Sneak peek! Upcoming Holiday Look Book wearing City Chic





Here is a little sneak peek of one of the outfits I filmed for my upcoming holiday lookbook video. This gorgeous little dress is from City Chic. It arrived in my latest box from Gwynnie Bee, and I think it may be a keeper. It's soooo comfortable and I love the fit of it. It's a strapless dress, so it's one that I could see myself wearing all year. During the colder months, it's perfect with a little shrug. I should be uploading my lookbook video very soon, so I'll keep you posted!

Details:
Dress: City Chic via Gwynnie Bee
Shoes: Lane Bryant
Shrug: Dots
Belt: Dots
Necklace: Walmart
Headband: Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just wanted to tell you that I loved this Holiday Look Book. The color is really pretty. You nailed this style my friend. I also had a similar red outfit for my Christmas party which I hosted at the one of famous party venues in SF. I must say you look adorable in this.

    ReplyDelete