Monday, March 14, 2011

I Love Henri Bendel!

Just a polyvore collage of some of my fave things from one of my absolute fave stores, Henri Bendel! So many gorgeous things.  I shop from their website quite often too! They have so many beautiful girly things, and I just love it, so I thought I would share one of my fave places with you guys!


There are a few Henri Bendel stores located throughout the country, but the main one is a gorgeous four story store in Manahattan.  If ever in NYC, you should check it out for sure! Makeup, Shoes, Handbags, Fragrances, Jewelry, Chocolate, A hair salon, and everything else a girl could ever dream of all under one roof!  And, no, lol I am not getting paid to say this. I really did want to share one my of absolute favorite shopping places with you!

Is anyone else a Bendel Girl? 


 My Bendel Girl shot from last year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment