All supplies were purchased from the Dollar Tree.
- Oatmeal can
- Shelf paper
- Craft Glue
- Container to hold oatmeal
1. Empty oatmeal from can and place in plastic container.
2. Measure and cut shelf paper to fit can.
3. Cover entire can in shelf paper.
4. Add decorative stickers all over the can
5. Measure and cut ribbon to fit around rim.
6. Line the rim of the can with a line of glue.
7. Wrap ribbon around glued rim.
8. Repeat steps to apply ribbon to opposite end of can also.
9. Allow to dry.10. You're ready to place your headbands on the holder!
Completed holders with headbands: