Friday, May 20, 2011

New Nail Polishes and Nails of the Day

I picked up a few new nail polishes at Walgreen's today. The cashier had $1 off coupons for them, so I got $1 off of each polish!

Above, my nails of the day. I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Limestone with Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat in Snow Blast on top.


Here are the three polishes I picked up today:
This is the Sally Hansen Crackle overcoat in the color Snow Blast. It was $6.99, and with the $1 off coupon I got it for $5.99.

Above is Sally Hansen Hard as Nails polish in the color No Hard Feelings.
It's a beautiful light, creamy lilac color. This was $1.99, and with the $1 off coupon I paid $0.99.

The last polish I picked up is Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in the color Limestone. It's a beautiful spring green color. It was $1.99, and with the $1 off coupon I got it for $0.99.

I saw a lot of beautiful nail polish colors in Walgreen's today! I may have to go back if these work out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment