(The recipe I used is based on this banana pudding recipe found here.)
1. Stir 1 cup of milk and the 2 boxes of pudding in a bowl. (We used one box of french vanilla and one box of banana cream instant pudding.)
2. Add the can of sweetened condensed milk.
3. Fold in the two containers of whipped topping. (We used french vanilla flavored whipped topping...so yummy!)
4. Fold in the container of sour cream.
5. Now, it's time to slice those bananas up!
6. Brush the banana slices with lemon juice just to prevent them from turning brown too quickly.
7. Stir in banana slices.
The pudding will look like this:
8. Place a layer of vanilla wafers in the bottom of a 13x9 inch dish. (We used mini vanilla wafers.)
9. Next, layer all of the pudding mixture on top of the layer of wafers.
10. Add another layer of vanilla wafers on top, and you're done!