Wednesday, December 14, 2011

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

As part of my holiday voxbox, I receive the NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in the shade Nude York City. I have tried tons of glosses out there, and I'm super picky when it comes to gloss, but after trying this one for the first time, I haven't been able to put it down. I wear all the time, and keep in my purse with me just in case I need a touch up. I am really attracted to sweet smelling lip products, so when I smelled this one, I was super happy. Other lip products sometimes have a smell that is off-putting, so it's nice when a company takes the time to add a special touch like a nice, delicious scent. I also love the formula of this gloss. It provides high shine without being sticky or full of chunky glitter. I also really love the nice, wearable color. It's great for everyday natural looks, and also looks wonderful over a lipstick for a more colorful look. Finally, I have an awesome, sweet smelling, super pigmented, affordable gloss!

I am so happy with this product, and so glad I was able to try this out.  I can't wait to repurchase it in other colors!

I'm sure you would love to try this product too, so read ahead for more info from the company and more of my thoughts:

Straight from the city that never sleeps, NYC New York Color offers products with uptown style at down-to-earth prices, from $.99 - $4.99. The energy, style and color of New York City shines through the wide range of shades, textures and innovative products. NYC always delivers the most on-trend products & shades hot off the runway!

A beauty-editor favorite is Liquid Lipshine ($2.49). It has pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect. Vitamin E provides shine and a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft. Available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fuchsias. Start shopping for NYC at these stores nearest you: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and others.  Visit newyorkcolor.com to check out all shades and fun products from New York Color!

Ok...here's a final run-down of my loves about this product:

Loves:
  • Love the sweet, yummy scent of the lip gloss
  • Easy to open packaging
  • Easy to use applicator
  • Very moisturizing thanks to Vitamin E- long lasting moisture on my lips
  • I love the nude color of "Nude York City" perfect for any time of year
  • As a gloss girl, I loooooooooove this stuff!
  • Not too sticky
  • No chunky glitter- very smooth gloss
  • Very affordable
  • Give a gorgeous 3-D effect
  • Easy to find in my local stores
  • Tons of great colors to try
After wearing this, I really love this product. I don't have anything negative to say about it so far! I hope that I continue to love it because I definitely loooooooove the price of this gloss! 

Tips:
Use with your fave lip liner and lip color to create a unique, glossy look! 

Check out the New York Color website for more info: http://www.newyorkcolor.com 

This product was sent to me to try through Influenster's VoxBox Program.


No comments:

Post a Comment