Monday, April 7, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Jessica London Tee Shirt Maxi Dress



For yesterday's OOTD, I wanted to be comfortable but still express my style, so I chose the tee shirt maxi dress from Jessica London. It was perfect- soft, lightweight and very comfy! The dress is a fit and flare style, which is my absolute favorite style of dress! This one is just such a good basic piece that can be styled in tons of different ways. I chose the dress in black, but it is also available in tons of bright, fun colors that are perfect for spring. I am sure I will be wearing this one styled with different accessories all spring and summer!

Yesterday, I dressed it up just a bit by adding a jacket, necklace and belt from Dots. I added a bit of color with my orange and black clutch from The Perfect Clutch.




Complete OOTD Details:
Dress: c/o Jessica London
Jacket: Dots
Belt: Dots
Shoes: Payless
Clutch: c/o The Perfect Clutch
Necklace: Dots




1 comment: