Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Yay for Spring Weather!


It was so exciting to finally have a beautiful, warm, sunny day! Finally, it feels like spring has actually arrived! Yay! Of course, I immediately took the opportunity to wear a skater skirt and sandals and enjoy what finally feels like a spring outfit! I always feel so alive in the spring!


Yellow is my fave color, so I was very excited to wear my new Alicia sandals by Comfortview from Jessica London. The color is called honey mustard, and it's perfect! Bright, warm colors just make me so happy. They will probably be my go-to sandals for spring and summer because I like the style and they are are soooooooooooooo comfy! (Btw, if you have been on the hunt for some fab new sandals, but always seem to have trouble finding a good fit, Jessica London now has wide and extra-wide widths!)


Anyway, I thought the yellow sandals would fit right in with the yellow in my daisy sweater. I love the all over daisy design. It's just so fun! It makes me think of the 90's, and I heart the 90's.

OOTD Details:
Top: Deb
Skater Skirt: Deb (I don't see it on the website anymore)
Sunnies: Forever 21
Sandals: c/o Jessica London
Earrings: I have no idea! lol
Bag: Rose Wholesale

1 comment:

  1. I just bought a dress from Forever 21+ with a similar pattern as your top and I can't wait to wear it! I found your blog via YouTube and I think it's great! :D

    ReplyDelete