Friday, January 22, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Charlotte Russe Red Tulle Skirt


I am finally getting around to posting this fab red tulle skirt I wore on Christmas day! Hopefully, it is worth the wait. Right before Christmas, my friend and I were shopping in Charlotte Russe... but first, I didn't even know they had plus size clothing!!! I was super excited to see another retailer offering cute, affordable plus size clothing. Anyway, we were shopping and I spotted a section of beautiful tulle skirts. I love tulle! So dreamy and whimsical.


At first, I was going to get the plum colored skirt and then a sales associate convinced me that the red tulle skirt was the one for me! I decided to give it a try. I love when other people offer a great, fresh perspective on something and get the gears in my head to turn. 


My lovely little skirt sat there hanging on my clothing rack in my room for a few weeks before I finally decided how I wanted to style it and where I wanted to wear it. I decided to wear it to a family holiday gathering with sparkly heels and an edgy moto jacket.


I love adding a little bit of edge and metal accents to an otherwise very feminine look. For this look, I have my sparkly pumps, handbag with chain strap and belt with metal buckle and of course, the zippers and hardware on my jacket.


This top is one that I found at H&M earlier in the fall and fell so in love with it that I bought two! I have this black one and a striped one. It is so easy to wear with so many different things. I kept my accessories to a minimum so that the focus could be on my beautiful skirt and sparkly shoes!


 Details:
Jacket: H&M
Top: H&M
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Torrid
Shoes: Meijer
Bag: Forever 21




No comments:

Post a Comment