Tuesday, February 2, 2016

How to Style a Maxi Dress in seven different ways + OOTD



Recently, I received this gorgeous black maxi dress in the mail to style. Instantly, I came up with loads of different styling ideas, and ultimately, I decided to create a look book video showing seven different ways to style the dress from a casual day look to a super glam night look. It is so much fun to wear things in different ways and create an entirely different vibe! Check out the video above to see the seven different looks I created!

Speaking of this gorgeous dress, below are some photos of when I wore it out on Saturday. The dress is the Tiffany dress from GCGme. (Check out some of their other gorgeous black dresses here)This is my first time wearing a dress from this company, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but gosh, I was totally impressed with this piece! The construction and design are beautiful, plus it is soooooooo comfortable! Check out my look below:






*This dress was sent for styling purposes.

2 comments: