Monday, June 23, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: IGIGI Bellissima Dress via Gwynnie Bee

No one does dresses like the IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel line. Style, comfort, fit, movement...this dress has it all! I loved this dress so much that I actually wore it twice this week. I wore it to a family gathering on Father's Day, then wore it later on in the week just because I loved it that much.

This dress is called the Bellissima dress, and I've been trying it through Gwynnie Bee. The dress is navy and coral, and it's such a lovely combination. The fabric is stretchy, so it helped keep me comfortable all day. I hate when fabrics don't move with me, and I hate having to tug and pull at things. Thankfully, I experienced none of that with this beautiful dress!

The movement of the skirt is so beautiful. I really love the construction of this piece. Yuliya Raquel really understands how to design pieces in a way that just work out beautifully every time. I'm always so impressed and super happy.

http://full.sc/15nn0tc
Details:
Dress: IGIGI via Gwynnie Bee (Try Gwynnie Bee for only $10 your first month)
Shoes: Dots
Necklace: Dots

*I am a Gwynnie Bee blogger affiliate.

No comments:

Post a Comment