Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hello, 2013!!!


So excited to be starting another year of blogging and vlogging. I can't wait to see what this year has in store. This is such a fantastic creative and artistic outlet for me, and I am so happy to be able to do something that I love so much. Plus, it's great to have such awesome friends to share it with.

Here's a look back at twelve of my fave moments from 2012, in case you missed the album on Facebook. Click the photos to enlarge. Hope you enjoy! xo

 I was so excited for red carpet interviews on Derby Eve. The Unbridled Eve Gala was so much fun!

 Had an amazing time on our trip to Chicago in June. This photo is from the Willis Tower. I think this experience, along with going to the Space Needle in Seattle and the CN Tower in Toronto have really helped with my fear of heights. I was shaking when I first went up in the Space Needle, and now I'm excited about these type of tower and building tours!

 Went strapless again- this look was my 4th of July look. Of course, I wanted to incorporate a little red, white and blue into my look. I really loved this outfit. It still makes me smile when I look at it and think of the journey I've been on.

 Louisville got a a Ross store! Ross was awesome enough to host a special blogger event, and it was so much fun.

 Derby City Fashion Week was an awesome experience. So happy that I was able to attend. I love seeing concepts and designs come to life. Can't wait to see what's in store this year.

A big project! Hubby and I styled and staged several custom closets for a big photo shoot. It's sort of like working a puzzle- trying to get things to fit in the perfect spot and trying things in several different spots before finding the perfect one. It was a great experience.

 Getting fresh air and exercise in Arizona. What a beautiful state! Really enjoyed my time there.

Worked on a special project with dressbarn. I had a blast working on my four fashion videos as part of our partnership.

 Attended a special wedding! Loved this green Adrianna Papell dress. I don't wear a lot of green, so it was so much fun to try something new.

 Hubby and I had so much fun exploring our own city. Louisville is a beautiful place!

 Attended the Tinsley Mortimer Souther Charm party and got experienced the fab life lol. We were pampered with hair styles, manis, pedis and makeup. Plus, we had amazing treats and beverages.

 Hubby and I in California. This photo was taken at Donner Summit. It was beautiful and snowy. I love the iced over water. We had a great time walking around.

The trip to the farm...We visited a farm while in Illinois this fall. I was dying to go to a pumpkin patch and enjoy some fall activities. We had a great time, even if that goat tried to snack on my new handbag lol.

I'll be working on new posts and videos soon. Can't wait to make some awesome new memories this year.
Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. You are so beautiful! Your videos always make me smile. :)

    May 2013 bring you much success and happiness!

    xoxo, julee

    ReplyDelete