Monday, November 17, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Accessorizing for Fall


While I am not a major fan of cooler weather, I am a fan of cute cold weather accessories! I love mixing and matching different accessories to create new fall looks. They are stylish and keep me warm, so it's a win-win. One of my fave ways to style outfits during the colder seasons is to start with a basic, all black canvas and color it in with my fave accessories.


For this look, I chose my fave black leggings, a black tank and black cardigan- super basic! It's also very comfortable, and that is totally important to me.


To complete a fall outfit, I like to add accessories in different colors, textures, prints and patterns. I love playing around with different scarves, boots, hats and bags. A cute colorful coat can liven up a look too. It's so much fun to switch things up to make casual looks or dressy looks, and to try styling different color combos.

For this look, I added some contrasting colors that really stand out against the black outfit. I added brown leather riding boots, a brown felt hat, a bold red bag and a beautiful plaid infinity scarf.

 Outfit Details: 
Cardi: Forever 21+
Tank: c/o Skinnytees
Leggings: c/o IGIGI
Boots: c/o The Bootmakers
Scarf: c/o Moon Cats
Bag: JustFab
Hat: Target

Here are a few past looks using this styling concept:



No comments:

Post a Comment