Friday, November 14, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Featuring X-Two and Flutter



        
In my most recent Gwynnie Bee shipment I was lucky enough to get these two pieces that just happen to go together perfectly! I love this fun, feminine, floral skater style dress from Flutter.  I think it looks great paired with the X-Two biker style jacket. The jacket is a soft blue faux leather, and I love the way it looks against the floral dress. It also adds a little bit of edge to the look, along with the black tights and black ankle boots.

These H&M boots are my faves. I love the buckles and the chunky heel. They are super comfortable and very easy to get on and off thanks to the back zippers. I like wearing them with both dressy and casual looks. 

 http://full.sc/ZL1J0M'
Finally, about the bag...it was love at first sight when I saw it. It's one of the pieces in the new limited edition collection at Target. It's so pretty and the details are just amazing! I love the design, the gold hardware and the quilted top flap. So cute! I really loved how it looked with the blue jacket and multicolor dress. 

Details: 
Jacket: X-Two via Gwynnie Bee
Tights: Curvation
Boots: H&M
Bag: Target

* I am a Gwynnie Bee blogger affiliate.

No comments:

Post a Comment