Friday, February 4, 2011

ULTA Eye Crayons!!

I am a big lover of eye pencils, so when my dear friend April mentioned the ULTA Eye Crayons in a recent video, I was so excited! I really like the NYX jumbo eye pencils, and I will continue to use those, but I am always excited to try new pencils, especially when they are at such a great price! I was able to get these crayons on a buy two, get two free deal! Each eye crayon is 8.00, so it was an amazing deal! What I love about using eye pencils/crayons is that they are so versatile.  
They have so many different uses, like:
  • Highlighting
  • Eyeliner
  • A base for powder shadows
  • Inner corner
  • And even sometimes on the cheeks/lips!

Here are the ULTA eye crayons I purchased: 

  • (Top to Bottom)- Birthday Girl
  • Black Tie
  • Toasted
  • White Wedding

Here is a photo of an uncapped dual ended eye crayon.


One end features a spongy/smudger type applicator.


The other end features the color.


Swatches:
(L-R) Birthday Girl, White Wedding, Black Tie, Toasted

First Impressions:  
I really love the Black Tie and the Toasted crayons.  They go on very smoothly, and have great, vibrant color payoff! The Birthday Girl and White Wedding crayons are ok, but I wasn't as impressed with them.  They are much more subtle in color.  I will still use them though! As an eye pencil lover, I am very excited! Yaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment