Saturday, February 19, 2011

ULTA Haul- Free Gift with Purchase

I always like to take advantage of the free gift with purchase offers at ULTA because I always seem to really enjoy them. 

I purchased two items in order to receive my free gift! 
- ULTA Eye Crayon in Toasted
-Ulta Pressed Powder in Fair to Light

Above is the cosmetic bag I chose.  There are three different sets you can choose from.  I chose the "Sunkissed Glow"  kit. It came in a gorgeous yellow/multi color bag.



This free gift included tons of products! I was really pleased. Below, I posted some more photos of the products included in the free set.


Ulta Blush in Fame


ULTA eyeshadow quad with shadows in Truffle, Trendsetter, Platinum, and Granite


ULTA Eyeshadow quad in Silk, Seashell, Stardust, and Brown Sugar


ULTA duo mirrow compact and nail polish in shade Hot Spot


ULTA Lipstick in Rose Gold Shimmer

ULTA Lipgloss duo in Goddess and Flirtini.


ULTA Amped Lashes Volume Mascara in Jet Black


ULTA Liners in Chocolate, Black, Spice, and Halo


ULTA Brush Set (poor quality)

No comments:

Post a Comment