bebe's new Haute for the Holidays 2011 collection is now available online and in stores. This year's collection features everything from sporty workout wear to cocktail dresses. The collection also includes handbags, jewelry, and shoes to complete your holiday look.
While many other holiday collections have a common theme, bebe's collection seems to have a little of everything in it. Velvet, satin, lace, faux fur, python print, lurex, and velour are just some what you can expect to find. Like many other collections this season, the bebe collection also features a few pieces with sparkling sequins. Sequins are definitely the hottest trend this holiday season.
To check out the collection online, click here. To shop the collection in stores, check out the Louisville area bebe location at Mall St. Matthews.
- Lurex: Add a little sparkle to a casual outfit with the bebe logo striped Lurex hoodie sweater, available in sizes XS-L for $74. This sweater is available in egret and black.
- Sequins: The sequin trench coat is beautiful and unique addition to this collection. It's available in sizes XXS-XL in black.
- Bandage Dress: The open back Lurex bandage dress combines the bandage dress trend with a hint of metallic sparkle, making it perfect for a night out. This dress, available in gold, comes in sizes XXS-L for $114.
- Wedges: The Ophelia glitter platform wedge combines the hottest wedge style shoe with tons of sparkly glitter for the holidays. This shoe is available in fuschia, black pewter and gold, sizes 5-10 for $120.
- Snake print: The Abigail python 3/4 sleeve jacket is going to look great over a little black dress or paired with pants or leggings. It is available in sizes 00-12 for $159.
This collection includes so many gorgeous pieces, so be sure to check out the entire collection to see more looks, handbags, shoes, jewelry, and other accessories.
Continue reading on Examiner.com bebe is Haute for the Holidays - Louisville Fashion | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/fashion-in-louisville/bebe-is-haute-for-the-holidays#ixzz1dhyUNhpc