Photo from: mitta
Keep warm in style this winter, ladies. Choose stylish cold weather accessories that will compliment your style and personality, and also keep you feeling nice and toasty.
When shopping for your winter wardrobe, coats and scarves will probably immediately come to mind, but there are also some other great accessories you should add to your winter wardrobe this year. From legwarmers to fingerless gloves, there are tons of different accessories to choose from.
Also, look for your fave styles, colors, and patterns. You may be surprised by the selection of adorable, yet functional cold weather accessories!
If you need some ideas, check out these must have cold weather accessories that can be found at Louisville area retailers:
- Fingerless Gloves: Try a unique pair of finger-free gloves from mitta, available at Apricot Lane. Keep your fingers free and your hands warm!
- Convertible Gloves: Forever 21 has a great selection of convertible gloves, like these adorable Koala convertible gloves. You can wear these like fingerless style gloves or keep your figers completely covered. (Available for $7.50).
- Glove and Sleeve Combo: These unique gloves fromLane Bryant are two separate pieces for each hand. They can be worn together for extra warmth, or worn alone as either a classic style glove or fingerless gloves. (Available for $19.95).
- Neck Warmer: If you don't like the fuss of styling a scarf, then a neck warmer is the way to go. All you do is slip it on and go! Try the crocheted knitted neck warmer fromForever 21. (Available for 10.80).
- Sequined Beanies: Sequined beanies are a stylish way to keep your head warm in the winter. Try the sequined sweater-knit beanie from Old Navy. (Available for $12.94).
- Leg Warmers: These look great with leggings, tights, or your fave pair of boots. Try the cable leg warmers fromDots. (Available for $7.50).
- Ear Muffs: Keep warm with these furry Mossimo ear muffs from Target. (Available for $14.99).
- Boot Liners: Keep your feet warm on wet days with these rain boot socks from Avenue. (Available for $12.99).
Some locations mentioned above may have multiple locations in Louisville. To find the location closest to you or for directions, click the links below:here.