SONOMA life + style velour blazer (Kohl's)
Blazers are a classic piece that everyone should have at least one of in their wardrobe. A great blazer can really enhance the look of an outfit, and they work really well with so many different looks.
Blazers can paired with everything from a dress to a tshirt and jeans to leggings and a dressy tank. Leave it open to add some structure and lines to your look, or button it up to enhance your curves. The combinations are endless, and the style of a blazer always looks chic.
As with past seasons, blazers seem to be really popular this fall. More and more retailers are beginning to carry larger selections of blazers too. If you are in the market for a stylish plus size blazer this season, then check out some of these Louisville area retailers.
Click the retailer's name to see the current selection of blazers and jackets in stock:
- Kohl's: Check out the Apt. 9 Chino Blazer, sizes 1X-3X ($39.99).
- Macy's: Sparkle in the Calvin Klein sequined two button jacket, 1X-3X ($120.99).
- Dillard's: Go bold in this beautiful Ann Klein raison colored jacket, 16W-24W ($189).
- JC Penney: For chic casual wear, try the St. John's Bay casual blazer, 1X-3X ($26.99).
- Sears: For a great, classic style blazer, try the Brigg's boyfriend jacket, 16W-26W ($21.99).
- Forever 21+: If you love the leopard trend, then try the leopard knit blazer, 1X-3X, ($24.80).
- Talbot's: Try the sleek Kate Fit charmeuse jacket, 12W-24W, available in multiple colors ($249).
- Chico's: Add a little texture with the Velvet Pattington jacket, 12-22, ($129).
- J. Jill: Dazzle in this sparkle-knit blazer, 1X-4X, ($179).
- Coldwater Creek: Create a unique look with the Ombre jacquard jacket, 1X-3X, ($149.95).
- Avenue: Check out this pinstriped blazer, 14-32, ($54.90).
- Catherine's: Look sophisticated and fun in this python print jacket, 0X-5X, ($88-$98).
- Lane Bryant: For a great basic piece, try the Pont knit notched lapel jacket, 14-28, ($69.95).
- Old Navy: Stay warm and stylish in this jersey-fleece blazer,
- ASOS: The ASOS CURVE jacket with sequin sleeve is a must have, 16-22, ($134.78).
- Jessica London: Check out this beautiful black lace blazer, 12-28, ($69.99-$79.99).
- Maurice's: Try this striped knit jacket, 0-3, ($59).
- Roaman's: Loving this silver satin boyfriend blazer, 12W-32W, ($39.99-$44.99).
- eloquii: Try a tuxedo style with this gorgeous champagne tuxedo jacket, 14W-24W, ($168).
This article also appears on examiner.com here.