Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Food Cushions Review


I was so excited to see the Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot cushions in my Spring VoxBox. I use insoles and cushions in many of my shoes, but I hadn't tried these particular cushions yet. (These were sent complimentary through Influenster's VoxBox Program for testing/review).


I love this type of cushion because it helps out so much when wearing heels. I love wearing heels and wedges, but sometimes they can really make your feet ache after wearing them. The Ball of Foot Cushions are a major help with two of my main problems- lack of comfort and my feet sliding down in my shoes. I hate when my feet slide down and my toes get all scrunched at the tip of my shoe. These cushions help to keep my feet in place, and also help make the shoes so much more comfortable. It's like having a pillow underneath my feet. It feels so nice, especially if I have to do a lot of walking or standing. These really do make all the difference!

To use these, all I had to do was remove the back strip and place the cushion inside my shoe. The self adhesive cushion firmly stuck to my shoe. There has been no slipping, and these have stayed in place so far! I also like that the cushion is clear. It blends in with the shoe. It's a discreet little cushion. No one will know that you are wearing it! 

You don't have to worry with sizing because these are a one size fits all! There is no trimming involved either. Just stick them in and go! I use these in both closed toe and open toe shoes. I put these cushions in a new pair of sandals I just got.

I get asked a lot about how I can walk in heels all day, or how to make heels more comfortable. The answer is finding the right insoles and cushions for your feet. They really do make all the difference. I recommend getting the Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions if you are having the same issues with your shoes and foot pain!

Also, these cushions are made with FabuSTEP gel. This special gel does a lot of work for your feet! They keep your feet comfortable and also help keep the foot in place! Yay!

For more information or to purchase these online, click here to visit the Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions website.

P.S. There is also a $2 off coupon on the site! Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment