Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects


I've been giving the Sally Hansen Salon Effect nail polish strips a try this week. These were sent complementary in my Spring Beauty VoxBox from Influenster for testing/review purposes. I've seen these in stores for a while now, but I had not tried them until now. I am so picky when it comes to nail stuff, and even I was impressed with these. :)



I have really small fingernails, so most of the nail products on the market are too big for my nails. I have to do a lot of work to get nails/nail products to work out for me. It ends up being a hassle. Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised by the Sally Hansen Salon Effects strips because they had nail polish strips small enough to fit my fingernails! Way to go, Sally Hansen!!!!

Yes, this is real nail polish. Instead of being a liquid, it's a strip. They are not stickers like some other nail products that may look kind of similar. Also, you can use your regular nail polish remover to remove the nail polish strips. Yay!

Another issue I have with many nail products/polishes is that I am terribly impatient and I don't like having to fix chipped manicures over and over. I love quick dry polishes and things that are easy to use and long lasting. The Sally Hansen nail polish strips are perfect for me! It's real nail polish with NO DRY TIME!!!! Love it! Also, my manicure has been on several days and is still going strong with NO CHIPS! So exciting! The package says they last up to ten days, and I definitely think that is a good possibility.

I will definitely be giving these another try. There are forty different styles to choose from, so I'm sure I'll have plenty of different colors and designs to keep me happy.

If you want to try these, you can find them at drug stores, food stores and mass merchandisers nationally.
The suggested retail price is $9.99.
You can check out the Sally Hansen website here to learn more.


No comments:

Post a Comment