Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sheer Cover Concealer Duo Review

Courtesy of Influenster

I have been trying out the Sheer Cover Concealer Duo in Light/Medium. It was one of the products sent complimentary to test through Influenster's VoxBox program. This one came in my Spring Beauty VoxBox. So far, I'm loving this product. That's saying a lot since I am incredibly picky with concealer.

I've actually been reaching for this concealer everyday since I received it. It's quickly becoming a favorite of mine. I really love how lightweight it feels. That's one of my fave things about it! Sometimes concealer can feel heavy and cakey on my skin, but this one feels nice and light. I also love how easily it is to apply. It goes on effortlessly! 

I also really love the two different concealers being in one pot. I can mix the two together to create the perfect custom color for my skin tone! This will be especially nice this summer! The other thing I absolutely love is that I can build the coverage to fit my needs. I have been able to cover blemishes, lines, uneven skin tone, and basically anything I want to cover. It still feels very light even after I build the coverage to fit my needs, so I love it! 

I've tried several methods for applying the concealer (fingertips, my fave concealer brush, and even a disposable sponge applicator). I prefer using my fingertips or a sponge, but all work really well. 
This product really is very easy to apply, so you won't have any trouble using your fave method, and it looks great on my dry and sensitive skin. I love the moisturizing agents in the concealer.

I did a little research and also learned that this product has some nice benefits for my skin:
  • Contains jojoba (one of my FAVE moisturizers).
  • Contains Allantoin- this helps to soothe sensitive or irritated skin
  • Provides Anti-oxidant protection from free-radical scavengers
This concealer is available for all skin types and skin tones!

I definitely want to repurchase this one. If you are interested in buying this product, you can find it here:
Visit www.SheerCover.com or call 1-877-489-2035 to purchase Sheer Cover Duo Concealer. It is $29.95 for the concealer for non- members and $29.95 for the introductory system, which also includes the duo concealer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment