Thursday, March 19, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Cozy Gray Poncho Top and Leggings


Today was a comfort day for sure. It was a little cooler outside, so I thought this heather gray poncho top from Dress & Dwell would be perfect for a casual, cozy look. I love the design with the roomy sleeves and the turtleneck...so comfortable!


I decided to wear my fave leggings from IGIGI with the top. I love the IGIGI Karyn ponte leggings because they are thicker than most other leggings. The fabric is more like a pair of pants, but still fits like leggings. Since the weather was cooler, I definitely appreciated having the thicker fabric to keep me warm.

 

To accessorize, I wore my fave new black felt hat from Target and a pink and gold necklace from Dress & Dwell. I wanted to add a just a little color so the gold and pink worked out perfectly.


Today's bag was the black and cream JustFab Gratified bag. I love this bag because it's big and roomy. I adore the cream colored bow and zipper on this bag. My shoes are the black shooties from Madden Girl that I've been rocking for a while now. They are just so comfortable and easy to wear, so I choose them a lot.

OOTD Details:
Leggings: IGIGI
Shoes: Madden Girl
Bag: JustFab
Necklace: Dress & Dwell
Hat: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment