Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Stripes and Polka Dots



I am absolutely loooooooving this top right now! The stripes mixed with polka dots are just so much fun, and I really love how they look together. If you love mixing prints, but maybe feel unsure about how to do it, then this top is definitely a great option because it takes the guess work out of it for you. When I saw it on the rack in Dress & Dwell, I was so excited to try it.


I wanted my top to be the focal point of my look, so I kept my pants and jacket simple and black. That really helped my top to stand out even more. I didn't want to have too much going on or competing with this super cute top. The pants are from Dots, a few seasons back. The jacket is one I found recently on the clearance rack at Target.

 

For accessories, I chose a long gold chain necklace from Dress & Dwell and my fave little clutch from Go Jane.  I still am not over how cute this clutch is! It looks like an ace of hearts playing card, and I just think it's adorable.


The shoes I chose for this look are some black wedges I found at Rack Room Shoes. They are the most comfortable shoes ever. The brand is Pesaro, and these are the first shoes I have tried from them, but definitely not the last! The comfort level is seriously out of this world.

OOTD Details:
Top: Dress & Dwell
Pants: Dots
Jacket: Target
Shoes: Rack Room Shoes
Clutch: Go Jane
Necklace: Dress & Dwell

No comments:

Post a Comment