Sunday, March 8, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Nothing to Wear




This 90's inspired outfit is one of my new fave go-to looks. I was shopping one of ASOS's sales a few weeks ago when I spotted this adorable New Look Inspire tshirt. I immediately fell in love with it! I decided to build an outfit around the tshirt.

I don't wear jeans or pants very often, so I went straight to searching for a fun skirt to pair with it. I own a bazillion skater skirts, so I already know that I love that particular style. This animal print skater skirt caught my attention, and I was pretty sure it was going to be the one. When I noticed it was from Pink Clove, that sealed the deal for me. Pink Clove is one of my fave brands right now. I love their cuts, designs and fabric choices. This skirt was just as fantastic as I was hoping it would be!


Next, I looked at necklaces on the ASOS site, and spotted some tattoo chokers. The tattoo choker is the ultimate 90's/ early 00's accessory. I had to have this one! I have been watching a lot of Friends episodes on Netflix lately, so I had been seeing the ladies of that show wearing so many cute chokers and I just felt inspired.


Since it was still cold and snowy, I decided to wear leggings and riding boots to stay as comfortable and warm as possible.


 Details:
Leggings: Deb
Jacket: Target
Boots: Catherine's
Choker: ASOS


No comments:

Post a Comment