Monday, March 16, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Pink Clove One Shoulder Maxi Dress




My fashion crush on Pink Clove started immediately after I received this dress a few months ago. I was looking for dresses on the ASOS site and this one was on sale for under $25. (It's still available here, btw)
 

Since it's been super cold here, I hadn't had the chance to wear this dress, but today was finally the day. It was a beautiful sunny day. Perfect! This dress was not only great for the weather, but it was great at staying in place and keeping me comfortable all day.


I chose accessories with gold to brighten up my look a little. I've had this belt for a while now. It was one of the best purchases I ever made at Dots for sure! I also chose a little lace print box clutch with gold hardware, a gold necklace and a hate with gold accents, all from Target.


The shoes I chose were some comfortable little black patent leather wedge sandals from Payless. I love that this dress was designed with a side split because it makes movement and walking around so much easier!


OOTD Details: 
Dress: Pink Clove via ASOS
Belt: Dots
Hat: Target
Sunnies: Forever 21
Clutch: Target
Necklace: Target
Shoes: Payless

2 comments: