Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hair Stuffies I'm Trying!

So, if you just watched my latest haul video, then you have already seen these products. Some people watch my vids, and others just read the blog, so sometimes it may seem like a bit of a repeat, so you can just scan through to find what you are interested in reading and skip over the other stuff! I just don't want any readers to feel out of loop on anything.

Anyway, let's get started! I have never really spent a lot of time on my hair, but I have gotten interested in it lately. At my last trip to the salon, I asked about every product the stylist was using because I was actually so pleased with everything she did. It's a miracle because normally I have the worst salon experiences! I have been buying hair products trying to find some that work great for my hair so that I can have that salon feeling everyday!

Here are some of the latest products I have purchased:

This the the Straight Sexy Hair Deep Conditioning Masque.  This is for thick/coarse hair, and I definitely have thick hair.  This works to deep condition and straighten the hair.  It has definitely made my hair a lot softer and easier to manage.  I am sure the shea butter is partially to thank for the softness!


This is the Paul Mitchell Hot Off The Press heat protect spray.  It smells soooooooooo good.  I really love this stuff.  I use it with before I flat iron my hair to protect my hair from any damage that may be caused by the heat.  This is a product that my stylist uses, and I purchased this from her at the salon.  I love this stuff!!!  It's the best one I have tried. 


This product is milk H20+ Silkening Hair Mask.  I haven't tried this product yet, but I am excited about it.  I want to use it when I finish with the Straight Sexy Hair masque.  This one is supposed to restore health, detangle, control frizz and restore softness, and make your hair shiny and silky! I am really excited about this one.


This is the best conditioner I believe I have ever tried.  I can tell a difference in my hair in just the short amount of time I have been using it.  This is another product that my stylist used.  This is the Biosilk Silk Therapy conditioner, and it is amazing! This one conditions and helps to create shine.  I can tell a huge difference in my hair after using this.  I use this after rinsing the hair masque, and it really leaves my hair very soft and managable.  Before, it would take like an hour to comb through my tangled hair after washing.  Tonight, it only took a couple of minutes! It was a breeze!!!

This flat iron is similar to one used by my stylist.  It is the GVP (General Value Products) 1 inch flat iron.  It's metallic pink, and so far I really like it.  I have heard a lot of people say negative things about this one because of it being ceramic coated and not entirely ceramic, but I think it's silly because lots of other flat irons are ceramic coated as well, even some of the more expensive ones! I like this one just fine.  I don't like it as well I like my Cortex flat iron, but I do really like this one.  I go back and forth between the two.  They both have adjustable temp settings, which is sooooo nice! The GVP is from Sally Beauty Supply.  I believe I paid $49.99 for it.  Cortex irons can be purchased online from several sites. 

Anyway, that's what's new with me and my hair so far.  Things are looking up! Hopefully, my hair will continue to become more healthy and managable! I am sure I will update on it again in the future
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment