Monday, January 31, 2011

New Bag!!!!

 This is my gorgeous new bag! This is called the Business Class Black Purse from the designer Nila Anthony. It was featured in Oprah's magazine, and can also be found on Lulu's website. (Click here!)  This bag comes in other colors too, so you can definitely find one to fit your style! It also comes with a detachable shoulder strap.  Shoulder straps are so hot right now.  Sometimes, I do like carry my bag by hand though. This bag lets me do both. The best part about this bag though....it's only $29.00!!!  I am in love with it (nope, I'm not being paid to say any of this, I'm just super excited about this bag!!!  I just thought I would share it with you guys, because it's a really great deal, and a super cute bag! Hope you guys like it! 
xoxo



Photos of the bag from Lulu's website!

2 comments:

  1. Girl...I love it! That pop of color and the gold clasp is just gorgeous! What a great purchase! I'm guessing it will be making an appearance in a YT video sometime soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cute bag Leslie and to be honest it looks so high quality that I would have never guess you paid $ 29 dollars for it !

    ReplyDelete