Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sally Beauty Supply Haul

This is the Tangle Teezer brush, and it is a life saver! I used it for the first time tonight, and it effortlessly removed the tangles from my hair.  Normally, it can take up to an hour to brush out my long, thick hair.  However, with this little brush, it took only a few minutes to remove all of the tangles from my hair, and I didn't feel any pain like I normally do when I use a wide tooth comb! This product truly is a miracle, and definitely worth $9.99.  I may have to go back and get a back-up brush just in case something happens to this one! I would hate to be without one!


Lip pencils in Natural and Real Red


China Glaze nail lacquers- Frostbite,  Fast Forward Top Coat,  and Sun Worshiper


Wearing China Glaze Frostbite on my nails! Love it!!!!


Bath Secrets Exfoliating Gloves

And...The video version of the latest haul:

No comments:

Post a Comment