Friday, January 21, 2011

Old Navy Deals!

My hubby and I have been out enjoying the day together.  We had lunch at Five Guys, and then stopped by Old Navy.  Old Navy always seems to have amazing deals! A lot of their stuff was marked down, and then it was an additional 40% off of the marked down price! What a steal!!!!  I ended up spending $36.70, and here's what I got:


Gray henley style top with pocket (Originally $14.50, I got it for:  $8.50)

They had a lot of beautiful colorful scarves, so I chose this one because it had gray to match the henley, and it had a bright blue and green in it.  (Original price:  $12.50,  I paid $8.50)

Closer view of the scarf


This necklace has several different feminine elements running through it.  It has the pearls, the jewels, the ribbon, and the gold chains.  It's so beautiful! I love it! (Original price:  $16.50,  I paid:  $3.58).



This dress is black with white ribbons tied in a bow all over it.  It has several different layers, which are nice because they can help conceal some trouble areas!  The straps on the dress are a black satin ribbon material. I am hoping they will hold up well, but I'm not sure! (Original price, $29.50,  I paid:  $5.39). 



Satin ribbon straps


The ribbon print on the dress, such cute bows! 


Last, I bought this pair of dark bronze boots with a nice, warm, furry interior.  (These were originally $29.50, and I paid $8.69 for them).


There were a lot of cute things in the store, and tons of cute jewelry marked down to super low prices too! I may have to go back when I have more time to spend going through the racks! 
xoxo

1 comment: