Wearing green is a long standing tradition for St. Patrick's Day. This year, have fun and rock your green look in style. There are so many great ways to add a little (or a lot) of green to your outfit, so be creative and let your style and personality shine through.
When trying to figure out what to wear, consider where you will be wearing your look. You can create looks that will be perfect for whatever the setting. Add green into workwear, party outfits, gym wear, or casual wear for fashionable St. Patrick's Day looks. Use green clothing, accessories, and jewelry to create the right look for you.
If you are trying to figure out how to add green into your look, then check out these 10 fabulous ways to add green to your look this St. Patrick's Day. All items mentioned in the list below are available at the Louisville retailers listed. You won't have to travel far to get these great looks!
Here are 10 fun ways to add green to your look:
- Top off your look with a floppy hat. This green and white striped floppy hat will be a great piece to wear on St. Patrick's Day until the end of summer. (Available at Apricot Lane Louisville).
- Accessorize your look with a set of green bangles. Apricot Lane Louisville has a wide selection of green bracelets that will be perfect for your look.
- Switch up your handbag for the day. The Maddox organizer flap bag is available in sea green and moss. (Available at Fossil in Louisville's Oxmoor Center).
- Instead of your regular blue jeans, try green jeans. Check out these green colored skinny jeans from Fire plus size jeans company. (Available at Macy's).
- Head out to lunch in green capris. These full figure colored crops are offered in leafy green and minty green. (Available at Lane Bryant).
- Keep track of time with a green watch. The Coach boyfriend rubber strap watch in lime will give a the right pop of color to your look. (Coach- Oxmoor Center).
- Put some spring in your step with green sandals. The Guessagain platform sandals, from Nine West, would look great with a dress, jeans, or shorts. (Available at Macy's).
- Stand out with green eyeshadow. MAC eyeshadow in the shade Jealousy Wakes is sure to make your eyes pop. (Available at MAC Cosmetics- Oxmoor Center).
- Go for a green dress. For a solid green look, try the cap sleeve denim shirt, or for a beautiful print, try the crysanthemum tank dress are both stylish choices. (Dress Barn).
- Take your daily stroll around the neighborhood in green. The Xersion shirred sleeve hoodie in valley green looks stylish and comfortable. (JC Penney).
For more information about the Louisville retailers listed, or to get directions, click on the individual links listed above.
To find the right St. Patrick's Day event or party for you, check out Louisville's St. Patrick's Day Guide.
Continue reading on Examiner.com 10 ways to wear green this St. Patrick's Day - Louisville Plus-Size Fashion | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/plus-size-fashion-in-louisville/10-ways-to-wear-green-this-st-patrick-s-day#ixzz1p3eubyVH