Brighten up your look this spring by adding bold colors to your wardrobe. Color everywhere this spring, from creamy pastels to wild neons. Bright colors will look perfect on those beautiful sunny spring days.
If you want to try this trend, then check out these fifteen fabulous ways to rock bold colors this spring. All items mentioned in this article are available from the Louisville retailers mentioned, so you won't have to travel far to get these great looks.
Here are fifteen fun ways to wear bright colors this spring:
- Try colorblocking with bright separates. Choose a bold colored pair of jeans, like these electric blue jeans from Seven7, (Macy's,. Pair them with a contrasting cardigan, like this sparkle trim notch neck cardigan, (Lane Bryant, $14.99).
- Choose a bright color dress for a special evening. This fuchsia one-shoulder rosette chiffon dress would be perfect, (Dress Barn, $80).
- Instead of a little black dress, try a little red dress. This figure flattering rosette side drape dress features capped sleeves and gorgeous ruffled draping. (Dress Barn, $59.99).
- Try a bold mini skirt. This pink knit mini would be perfect with a tank and a blazer or a nice printed top. (Dots, $10.80).
- Make your look come alive with the perfect blazer. This twill blazer is available in a beautiful rouge red or classic white. (Lane Bryant, $69.95).
- Try a vibrant striped dress. This abstract stripe blouson dress features gorgeous hues that are reminiscent of a beautiful sunset. (Dress Barn, $59.99).
- Fun colored shorts will look great with tanks and tees this spring. These stretchy denim shorts are available in white, fuchsia, blue, and coral. (Forever 21, $19.80).
- Try a bright printed top. This kimono top features vibrant hues of orange, purple and pink, and accordion pleating detail. (Dots, $18.80).
- Choose an eye-catching jacket to add to your workwear. Try this Ann Klein raisin colored jacket, (Macy's, $132), or this purple faux microsuede cascade jacket, (Dress Barn, $49.99).
- Pull your look together with a bright handbag. The Michael Kors Hamilton large jelly tote is available in pink and tangerine. (Dillard's, $268).
- Wear a bright graphic tee on casual days. This pink burnout graphic tee would be perfect for casual days and cooler nights. (Dots, 15.80).
- Make your outfit pop with colorful heels. These coral colorblock heels feature a peeptoe and bow detail. (Dots, $24).
- Add a little sparkle to your look with these Converse glitz slip-ons in fuchsia. (Target, $38.99).
- Look fashionable in a vibrant hat. The metallic striped floppy hat is a must-have for spring. (Forever 21, $12.80).
- Accessorize with bold jewels. This striking blue and gold mini triangle necklace is a fabulous choice. (Forever 21, $7.80).
Continue reading on Examiner.com 15 ways brighten up your wardrobe with color this spring - Louisville Plus-Size Fashion | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/plus-size-fashion-in-louisville/15-ways-brighten-up-your-wardrobe-with-color-this-spring#ixzz1oaeQG4kp