Electric neon hues are going to be everywhere this spring and summer. Make your outfits pop this season by adding some funky neon pieces to your look. Go all out with a pair of neon colored jeans or add a little punch of color with neon accessories to make this trend work for you.
If you are wanting to try out this fun spring trend, then check out these fifteen exciting ways to wear neon. All items mentioned are available locally at the Louisville area retailers mentioned.
Look fab in these neon styles:
- Wear a neon swimsuit to the pool/beach this year! This plus size tie dye tankini is available in neon green and neon pink. (Deb, $23.50).
- Already have a swimsuit? Then try this neon burnout swimsuit cover-up. (Target, $19.99).
- Try a fun colorblock look with these bold colored skinny jeans. (Forever 21+, $22.80).
- Make a statement in neons and sequins! Try this sequined neon alphabet top. (Forever 21+, $19.80).
- Get ready for a fun night out with this multicolor zig zag body-con dress. (Deb, $34.50).
- Accessorize your outfit with this Mixit bright neon bangle set. (JC Penney, $8).
- Try a flirty neon skirt, like this three tier lace skirt. (Deb, $13.87).
- Try a bright animal print top like this neon cheetah top (Forever 21+, $17.80), or this neon zebra print top, (Deb, $25.50).
- Wear a vibrant pair of flats with your outfit, like these Nine & Co. neon colorblock ballet flats, (JC Penney, $30).
- Wear some neon leggings with your fave tunic for a great casual look. Try these solid leggings available in neon green, pink, orange, or coral. (Deb, $7.49).
- Make your spring/summer bag a bold neon one, like this Xhilaration yellow crossbody bag. (Target, $24.99), the orange neon print tote, (Target, $17.99), or the yellow/green neon patent canvas clutch, (Target).
- Combine the feather trend with the neon trend with this neon feather screen top. It features back cut-outs and an attached black tank, (Deb Shops, $24.50).
- Try neon stripes with this striped blah tee, (Dots, $17.80).
- Head out to the club in this neon one shoulder dress, available in blue, pink, or lime. (Deb Shops, $34.50).
- Stand out with neon nails! Try this neon yellow nail polish, (Forever 21, $2.80).
Continue reading on Examiner.com 15 ways to wear neon this spring - Louisville Plus-Size Fashion | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/plus-size-fashion-in-louisville/15-ways-to-wear-neon-this-spring#ixzz1ntJSSMha