The newest style for dresses and skirts this spring features a unique high-low hemline.
The high-low hemline is like wearing a mini and a maxi all in one. This style is shorter in
the front and longer in the back. This new style is starting to pop up in all of your
favorite local stores, and it will be a hit this spring and summer.
Styling the high-low dresses and skirts can be fun. You can dress it up or wear it
- Got a pair of shoes your wanting to show off? This hemline gives you the perfect way to show off a gorgeous pair of strappy, beaded, rhinestone, or fun colored shoes or sandals this spring.
- Add a contrasting belt to emphasize your waistline.
- Accessorize with colorful jewelry, a scarf, an oversize clutch or a cute fedora.
Wanting to know where to find the latest high-low styles here in Louisville? Check out these dresses and skirts that are avialable at Louisville plus size retailers. For more information, directions or store hours, click on the individual retailer links below.
- Baby Phat printed high low maxi, (Macy's, $66.99).
- High-low hem dress, (Lane Bryant, $79.95).
- Laser cut hi low maxi skirt, (Avenue, $40).
- Ruffled high-low dress, (Forever 21+, $27.80).
- Baby Phat high low emerald printed maxi, (Macy's, $84).
- Cold shoulder high low dress, (Macy's, $68).
- American Rag printed skirt, (Macy's, $49).
- Xcape strapless empire waist dress, (Macy's, $209).
Also, you may like some of these top picks available online:
- Watercolor flower dress, (Dress Barn, $100).
- Banded chiffon high low dress, (Dress Barn, $110).
- Black cold shoulder maxi, (Torrid, $58.50).
- Floral chiffon hi-lo dress, (Torrid, $64.50).
Be on the look out for more great high-low styles at local retailers as it gets closer to spring!
Continue reading on Examiner.com Trend alert: High-low dresses and skirts - Louisville Plus-Size Fashion | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/plus-size-fashion-in-louisville/trend-alert-high-low-dresses#ixzz1oIBtZNpt